Presentations from the conference “Unconventional Natural Gas: Strategies for Ukraine’s Energy Security”, which was held on 14 of November, 2012 in Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas.
1. Ambassador Richard H. Jones. Unconventional Natural Gas: Strategies for Ukraine’s Energy Security (download).
2. Ms. Sally KORNFELD. Shale Gas Development (download).
3. Ms. Ginny BRANNON. Shale Gas Development in Colorado:Regulatory & Policy Landscape (download).
4. Mr. Thomas MURPHY. The Marcellus Shale Gas Experience: Evolving Process Evolving Regulations (download).
5. Dr. Aviezer TUCKER. Hydraulic Fracturing in Europe: Boon or Bane? (download).
6. Professor Oleksandr Petrovskyy,Tetyana Fedchenko,Oksana Onishchuk. Western Ukraine: geological, hydrogeological, technical and social issues of natural gas production from Silurian Shales (download).
7. Professor Oleg Adamenko Ecological Issues of Exploration and Production of Shale Gas on the Oleskske Field (download).
8. Professor Igor Kisil, Yaropolk Bazhaluk, Oleg Karpash, Oleksandr Kondrat. Scientific research at Ivano-Frankivsk University of Oil and Gas on intensification of gas retrieval from shale rock (download).
9. Mr. Bryan WEIGLE. Natural Gas:Environmental Issues (download).
10. Dr. Nick TEW. Unconventional Natural Gas Development A State Regulator’s Perspective (download).
11. Richard Haut, Donald Hertzmark, Michael Prohaska. Shale Gas Best Practices (download).