Unconventional Gas in Ukraine would like to invite you to the 5th annual Adam Smith
The UEF has firmly established its reputation as the most important meeting place for the Ukrainian and international energy communities, each year bringing together over 300 senior energy executives from more than 20 countries to meet with all the key governmental decision-makers, as well as all the leading energy companies active in Ukraine.
Read about Forum results:
To view the comprehensive agenda, list of participant and to register, please, click here:
- The impact of the Crimean situation on oil & gas investment projects in the Crimea and Black Sea. What will be the fate of Chornomornaftogaz and its assets?
- Diversifying gas supplies – latest news on reverse supplies from the EU and, in particular, Slovakia
- The future of Ukrainian-Russian energy relations. Forecasts for the volumes and pricing of Russian gas imports in the near future
- Timescale for the modernisation of the Gas Transportation System now that financing has been agreed
- Reform of Naftogaz: how soon will it be restructured and split into separate entities?
- The debate over the future of the Green Tariff
- Tariff reform – how will the increase in energy tariffs for the population be managed?
To view the full speaker line-up, go to:
Two special feature days of the Forum:
- The workshop on “Unconventional hydrocarbons development in Ukraine: considerations from the experience of Poland and North America”, which will be led by one of Europe’s leading shale gas experts, Pawel Poprawa of Poland’s Institute of Energy Studies on 23rd June;
- The Electricity Focus Day on 26th June, focusing on the functioning of the new Electricity Market. Hear the views of the Energy and Utilities Regulators, DTEK, the Verkhovna Rada, Continental Wind Partners, Scottish & Southern Energy, Energorynok, Eurocape New Energy and Kyivenergo amongst others.
To register for the Ukrainian Energy Forum, simply complete the registration form on the event website
If you have any questions, please contact Amelie Wright on +44 207 017 7444 or email Amelie@adamsmithconferences.com
We look forward to involving you in the dialogue with all the important players and stakeholders as exciting commercial opportunities open up in the Ukrainian energy sector.